WRAPSCON 2016May 25th, 2016 / By: mlenger / Category: Industry News, News
National Business Media, producers of WRAPS magazine, Sign & Digital Graphics magazine and THE NBM B.I.G. SHOW, presents WRAPSCON June 2–4 at the Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Ind. The event will feature graphics installers and manufacturers and distributors in the business.
Event sponsors and topics covered include:
- Mutoh America: tips and tricks to fully wrap a vehicle.
- 3M: Identifying and avoiding common installation errors, wall wrapping imperatives, knifeless tape.
- The Wrap Institute: hands on training and presentations on topics such as paint protection film, color change wraps and full print wraps.
- Roland: skills, sales and design tips for your business.
- Orafol: choosing the right tool for the application, choosing the correct vinyl for the job, how to handle challenging applications.
- Wrapify: how to become a Wrapify installer.
WRAPSCON will also feature classroom training. For more information, visit The NBM Show.