GMA 2015 Spring Lobby Day
April 21 - April 22
April 21, 2015
Executive Council and GMA Dinner
April 22, 2015
Capitol Hill Lobby Day and Debriefing Meeting
Geosynthetic Materials Association (GMA) hosts a biannual Capitol Hill Lobby day, where the following issues are highlighted and discussed:
- Thanking Congressional members for their support and passage into law of the Water Resources Reform and
- Development Act (WRRDA).
- Highlight the life cycle costs and benefits of incorporating innovative materials in pavements and other construction applications.
- Emphasize the benefits of using geosynthetic liners in coal ash waste sites.
- Encourage Congress to pass a long-term and well-funded transportation appropriations bill.
- Continued relationship development with your Members of Congress.