The mission of IFAI Canada is to promote the Canadian specialty fabrics industry, improve the status of IFAI Canada members in the textile community and benefit the users of Canadian textile products. Membership in IFAI Canada is open to an IFAI member corporation, proprietorship or partnership principally engaged in the manufacture and/or sale of industrial textile products, the supply of goods or services to the industrial fabrics industry in Canada, as well as designers and architects who are involved in the textile industry.
The objectives of IFAI Canada:
- To direct the efforts of its members toward practical standardization of materials and production methods, for greater efficiency and progressively better quality within the Canadian industrial textile industry.
- To establish cooperative relations with all related organizations in matters and activities of mutual interest and benefit.
- To strive for continuous improvement in the quality of both production and maintenance of textile products for the benefit of all customers.
- To advise all members of new and improved materials, methods and techniques designed to improve the quality of their work or the efficiency of their production.
- To accept the responsibility of sound and ethical business practices as the collective aim of the association.