Thank you members for your participation in IFAI. Through your continued support, the organization prospers. Each membership helps solidify the association’s foundation and provides increased benefit to you through a deep network of connections. The association is working to bring you new benefits in 2013.
• Group insurance programs
• New special interest groups
• Exclusive member-only website content
• Increased emphasis on codes and government advocacy
IFAI offers members an opportunity to engage with other members through special interest groups sharing similar concerns and interests. Division and country sectors work on issues common to specific markets or geographic areas, and help members gain insights into growing their business and advancing the industry.
IFAI provides members with print and online publications to enrich their understating of industry information, market trends and best business practices.
IFAI organizes shows and events where industry leading companies converge or networking and sales advancements.
- Expo 2012 introduced exciting new programs and special events including:
> The ShowStoppers Awards—recognizing great new products and services
> IFAI History Museum—highlighting the organization’s 100 years of industry growth
> Advanced Textiles Pavilion—showcasing the latest advances in fabric & related technology
> Power Programs—highlighting a new format for education
> IAA entries for 2012 skyrocketed to more than 330, with winning projects displayed on the Expo show floor
- TRD released a time saving online tool for ballasting commercial tents
- PAMA launched an in-depth 50 state study proving that awnings reduce cooling costs
- GMA successfully lobbied for the Government Accountability Office to analyze the performance of geosynthetics in roadways
- USIFI effectively protected and expanded the Berry Amendment, requiring the military to purchase goods made in the U.S.
- IFAI magazines continued to receive awards recognizing their excellence in editorial content and design