Fabric Structures Association (FSA) participated in the Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture (ACSA) Annual Meeting, March 21–23 in San Francisco, Calif., in order to promote the 2012-2013 Fabric in Architecture Student Challenge. Administered by ACSA and FSA, the challenge offers architecture students the opportunity to compete in a fabric structure design competition. It is intended to encourage students, working individually or in teams, to explore a variety of issues related to the use of fabric in design. Fabric must be used as the primary material in the projects submitted, with an emphasis placed on innovative design.
This year’s competition focuses on designing fabric structures for a resort hotel. The Student Challenge supports FSA’s efforts to educate new architects about the use and benefits of fabric structures.
- Featured on FSA, ACSA and FA websites as an official sponsor
- Highlighted on the emails send to ACSA members inviting their students to participate
- Promotion at the ACSA and annual conferences showcasing the challenge winners
- Promotion in the electronic version of the brochure showcasing the challenge winners
- The opportunity to promote your company to upcoming young architects
To become a Student Challenge sponsor, contact divisions specialist core markets, Christine Gerard, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 651 225 6926.