We're here to help you succeed
IFAI brings you access to the resources, networking connections and industry information to be successful. Our services help you meet business challenges in today’s economy. With IFAI you get one source for:
- Networking with industry experts
- Exposure for your products and services
- Support for specific market sectors
- Industry intelligence
- Sourcing information
- Business service discounts
- Opportunities to demonstrate craftsmanship
- Government relations
- Support for growth of the industry
Who should join?
IFAI accepts as members companies from all over the world and from all aspects of the specialty fabrics industry value chain. Be connected with this organization that is committed to its members as well as the support and expansion of the specialty fabrics industry.
Simplified member categories allow us to serve our diverse members in a more cohesive way.
General Members. A general member is either an end product manufacturer or a supplier and the dues paid are based on annual gross revenue.
- Class 1 – less than $500,000
- Class 2 – $500,001 to $1,000,000
- Class 3 – $1,000,001 to $5,000,000
- Class 4 – $5,000,001 to $10,000,000
- Class 5 – $10,000,001 to $15,000,000
- Class 6 – greater than $15,000,000
Affiliate Members. An affiliate member includes universities, training schools, design firms, consultants, divisions of general member companies, etc.
Individual Members. An individual or student who wants access to our online member-only content.
Honored Life Members. For individuals designated by special action of the IFAI Board of Directors for exceptional accomplishment, extraordinary achievement or lifetime service to the specialty fabrics industry.
Membership in one division is included for no additional fee (membership classes 5 and 6 include two divisions). Members can join additional divisions for a nominal fee.