The Geosynthetic Materials Association (GMA) has launched a new website to better serve its members and the geosynthetics industry as a whole.
The new site features:
- news feeds from GMA’s official publication—Geosynthetics magazine.
- downloadable education and engineering resources.
- an industry events calendar.
- a revamped bookstore link.
- links to geosynthetics interest groups and service providers.
Non-members can now join GMA online and renewals for current members are easy to complete on the site.
The site’s navigation and search capabilities make it an essential resource for geosynthetics industry professionals.