Honored Life Member status in the Industrial Fabrics Association International is designed for individuals who have shown a commitment to the Association.
Any individual, by approval and at the discretion of the Board of Directors, can be granted the designation of Honored Life Member in the Association. The honor may be bestowed on an individual who is a longstanding General member of the Association who also meets at least one of the following two qualifications:
a) For meritorious or outstanding work accomplished for the Association; and / or
b) For exceptional accomplishments or extraordinary achievement while serving as an officer of the Association.
An Honored Life Member is not required to pay dues and shall be awarded the rights and benefits of Individual membership within the Association. At all meetings of the Association, every possible courtesy and honor shall be extended to IFAI’s Honored Life Members.
- A newly appointed Honored Life Member receives the following:
- Congratulatory letter signed by the IFAI president
- Wallet card identifying the individual of his or her HLM Status
- Engraved plaque honoring his or her appointment
- His or her name listed in the HLM section of the IFAI Membership Directory
- A lifetime, complimentary subscription to his or her choice of one of IFAI’s award-winning magazines
- A beautiful HLM lapel pin
- Two complimentary show floor passes
- Two complimentary tickets to attend the event at which his or her HLM recognition announcement takes place
To submit the name of a potential HLM candidate, please contact IFAI president Mary J. Hennessy at +1 651 225 6986, 800 225 4324 or email@example.com. The IFAI Board of Directors reviews the qualifications of all candidates.
Click here to download application form.
Honored Life Members list
Click here to view a list of IFAI's Honored Life Members.