Questions to ask before you invest in grand format printing
By: dbhynds / Uncategorized
Eight questions to ask when considering the investment in grand format printing.
By Maura Keller
- What market segment do we reach with ourcurrent equipment and product offering?
- What is the ROI on the investmentof wide or grand format printers andother required equipment?
- By incorporating this printer/output intothe workplace, what markets or avenueswill it open?
- What other pieces of equipment will beneeded to properly finish the output forthese market segments?
- What substrates are available for printingon this equipment?
- Do we have the right staff and business modelfor the market?
- If we are known for producing high-end photos,do we have the clientele to get into this market?
- Do we have the right equipment and personnelto sew different types of fabrics?
Maura Keller is a freelance writer based in Plymouth, Minn.