A 150-page report, Aircraft Textiles: Interior Fabrics and Air Cabin Design, gives a timely overview of the aircraft textiles industry, including the latest developments in products and safety standards. Published by Textile Media Services, Keighley, U.K., the report contains profiles of 25 global aircraft fabric and carpet suppliers, as well as news about:
- Key trends in the aviation industry,
- Principal drivers for aircraft interiors,
- Current and future production methods for aircraft textiles,
- Challenges and threats to the increased use of aircraft fabrics, and
- Future trends in aircraft textiles.