The 2017 American Boating Congress (ABC) meets May 15-17, in Washington, D.C. ABC will provide attendees the opportunity to take part in a series of workshops and meet with key policy makers. Early bird registration closes March 20.
Highlights of the 2017 American Boating Congress:
- Jake Tapper will be the 2017 keynote
- “Inside the Beltway” – Republican and Democratic Insights,” May 16 from 8:30-9 a.m.
- Customized Capitol Hill visits
- Welcome Reception, May 15 from 6-8 p.m. at the Carnegie Library.
- Recreational Angling & Boating PAC Reception, May 16 from 6-8 p.m.
- National Safe Boating Council and National Marine Manufacturers Association Congressional Reception, May 17 from 5-7 p.m.
Those who don’t receive a personalized link to register for ABC, please visit http://ow.ly/rb8b309rAgG for instruction.