Industry professionals are encouraged to submit an abstract to speak at the 2020 IECA Annual Conference and Expo in Raleigh, N.C., Feb. 23–26, 2020. The abstract submission deadline is May 31, 2019.
Experts who are interested in sharing their knowledge on stormwater and MS4 management; erosion and sediment control; and wetland, stream and shoreline restoration are invited to submit an abstract to speak at next year’s event. Abstracts submitted by the deadline will be considered for the following opportunities:
- Case Study: Case studies offer a vehicle for attendees to exchange practical information on experiences, products and programs with those who have similar challenges.
- Technical Paper: Technical papers are based on scientific methods and merit, which must be described within the paper and presentation.
- Workshop: Training workshops offer real world applications and “how to” techniques that include industry planning, design, construction and maintenance.
- Industry Roundtable: These sessions provide an opportunity for attendees to collaborate, interact and discuss industry problems.
- Fireside Chat: Forums offer specific information on selected subjects for the enlightenment of participants. The focus of subject matter allows for practical discussion among presenters and audience.
- Regional [Southeast]: This track will highlight the top Southeast presenters and regional topics through papers, case studies and workshops.
- Poster: Poster presentations are summations that capture key elements of projects, programs and research based on scientific methods and merit.
- Product Case Study: IECA invites its exhibitors and sponsors to participate at conference, by offering a presentation that provides further “how to” about their specific product and services.
- 30-Minute Session: These bite-size presentations provide high-level training for attendees to gain an understanding of the subject in a short amount of time.
To learn more about the conference and the abstract submission process, please visit www.ieca.org/Annual20.