IFAI division members are invited to attend a Member Forum Webinar. We encourage you to take part in an open conversation with other members about the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic and discuss how your company is doing/navigating through this situation.
Discussion questions include:
- What practices are you implementing to keep staff working further apart and at a safe distance from one another
- What sort of hygiene practices have you instituted to keep work areas clean?
- How is your company dealing with working remotely?
- How is your company virtually networking?
- What assistance is your company doing to help New York, or other states in need of health products?
- What does your company need?
- How are you supporting other members?
- Are there any ways that IFAI can support you?
- How is your business pivoting in different directions now that business is not as usual?
- What other ideas or processes have you implemented that you could share to help others?
Join your division meeting at the times and dates listed below:
Marine Fabricators Association (MFA) Register here
Thursday, March 26 / 12 pm CT
Equipment Division (EQP) Register here
Thursday, March 26 / 2 pm CT
Fabric Graphics Association (FGA) Register here
Thursday, March 26 / 3:15 pm CT
Advanced Textile Products Division (ATP) Register here
Friday, March 27 / 2 pm CT
Professional Awning Manufacturers Association (PAMA) Register here
Monday, March 30 / 2 pm CT
Tarp Association (TA) Register here
Monday, March 30 / 3:15 pm CT
Tent Rental Division (TRD) Register here
Tuesday, March 31 / 2 pm CT
Fabric Structures Association (FSA) Register here
Tuesday, March 31 / 3:15 pm CT
Geosynthetic Materials Association (GMA) Register here
Wednesday, April 1 / 12:45 pm CT
IFAI Canada Register here
Wednesday, April 1 / 2 pm CT
U.S. Industrial Fabrics (USIFI) and Narrow Fabrics Institute (NFI) Register here
Thursday, April 2 / 2 pm CT
Military Division Register here
Thursday, April 2 / 3:15 pm CT