INDA, the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry, announced the membership election of seven industry leaders to serve on its board of directors for a three-year term. The professionals represent a cross-section of INDA membership and bring a high level of expertise and insight to the management of the association.
- Richard Altice, president and CEO, NatureWorks
- Dr. Ashish Diwanji, president, Lydall Performance Materials Inc.
- Lee Ellen Dreschler, senior vice president Corporate R&D, The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Barbara Lawless, business director, Nonwoven Medical Fabrics, Precision Fabrics Group Inc.
- David K. Smith, senior vice president Engineered Performance Products Autovation, Milliken & Company
- Mike Tuck, vice president Global Product Supply, Procurement and Manufacturing, Owens and Minor Products Division
- Robert Weilminster, president, U.S. And Canada–Hygiene, Berry Global