Your Success is Our Mission
Since 1912, members have relied on IFAI for market-specific solutions that help them maximize their businesses. IFAI is a member-owned, member-driven trade association representing the global industrial fabrics industry. IFAI invested more than $8 million in fiscal year 2019 in programming and benefits with the laser-sharp focus of helping our members become more successful which, in turn, ultimately advances the industry.
The following goals and objectives were developed by the IFAI Board of Directors—the legal governing body of the association—whose sole responsibility is to represent and act in the best interests of both the membership and the association.
IFAI will achieve and/or maintain
- Member growth and retention
- Creation of new digital content platforms
- Increased IFAI Expo participation
- Responsible management of financial assets
- Increased member satisfaction rating
To advance the specialty and technical textile industries and the prosperity of our members.
Here are just a few of the things we’ve been working on:
- Textile Industry Retirement Plan, an exclusive benefit for U.S. IFAI member companies. The plan offers competitive pricing, time and money savings and makes it easier for member companies to launch a 401(k) plan.
- Energy Consulting Services through APPI Energy, an energy procurement consulting service, available to IFAI member companies.
- Savings on all materials needed to become ISO certified through our partner, Standards Stores. This includes tool kits, training and materials.
- Marine Fabricators Business Insurance tailored to the Marine Fabricators Association division members. This program offers competitive pricing for coverage on property, inland marine, general liability and more. We plan to rollout similar plans for members in each division.
- Savings on standard and guaranteed LTL freight shipments through PartnerShip®.
- Coming Soon: Textile Industry Health Plan that leverages member companies as a large group to secure rates and coverages that are better than local markets are able to offer.
We continue to focus on advancing our mission by spending more than $8 million for professional development, member programming and advocacy to help you grow and prosper.