FGA Webinar: Backlit SEGs
March 13, 2018 | Noon EST
Learn about fabric types used with backlit silicone edge graphics (SEG), fabric characteristics and how they interact with graphic applications. Discover backlit SEG applications, the best practices for success, how to apply silicone edge to graphics and tips for shipping and installation.
Mike Compton, Top Value Products
· 18 years’ experience in digital printing on textiles.
· Knowledge in all aspects of digital printing on textiles.
· Global experience including major influence in the development of the digital printing on textile industry in North America, South America & Europe.
· Experience includes print media, printers, inks, software & finishing equipment.
· Secretary SGIA Sustainability, Health, Safety & Personnel Advisory Board.
· Content Advisor SGIA Journal.
· IFAI-Fabric Graphics Association Board Member.
· Author and participant in industry trade publication articles related to digital printing on textiles.
Questions? Contact Christine Gerard
Register for the FGA Webinar: Backlit SEGs Register Now Register Group
March 13 12:00 pm
March 13 1:00 pm
Fabric Graphics Association