Recovery Efforts for Small and Mid-Size Businesses
Free to members, $50 for NonMembers.
Date 3/25/2020 at 12pm Central.
Here is what we will be addressing:
• How much recovery funding is available for small businesses
• SBA 7A & 7B programs
• The Impact act of 2020 – Less documentation streamline applications
Payroll, vendor payments and working capital
What is the business outlook?
• U.S. businesses will bring back our domestic products
• Advance manufacturing will be key
• Finding additional opportunities inside your industry
• Automation and Technology to run your company
How to keep your credit in good standing while we recover
Barbara Griffith is president and founder of SCL Equipment Finance, A Division of Southern California Leasing Inc., a provider of equipment leasing services specializing in small-to-midsize businesses with 1-500 employees nationwide and in Canada. With over twenty-seven years of expertise, Ms. Griffith has distinguished herself as a national speaker and educator as well as a female business owner who has funded over $500 million, creating countless success stories.
March 25 12:00 pm
March 25 1:00 pm