Today’s imagination, tomorrow’s inspiration
Thank you for your interest in the Industrial Fabrics Foundation (IFF) Innovation Award. The purpose of the IFF Innovation Award is to inspire companies from all over the world to not only come up with great ideas, but make them happen.
The IFF offers Innovation Awards in six categories, with one top overall prize. Entries will be evaluated by a jury of experts who serve in the specialty fabrics industry. This panel will select the winners of the IFF Innovation Award.
- Fabrics, fibers and films
- Chemicals, coatings and compounds
- Hardware, findings and accessories
- Equipment and tools
- Services to manufacturers
- End Product
All entries should address and meet the criteria specified below:
- Innovation distinctive from other products currently manufactured or processes currently is use
- Benefit to the specialty fabrics industry or consumer
Entries must meet the following qualifications to be considered for an award:
- Product or process must be available for the market
- Final development of product or process must have been after 2016
- Product or process must not have been entered in any previous IFF Innovation Award contest
June 30, 2018
Questions? Contact Dakoda Hane at +1 651 225 6918 or firstname.lastname@example.org.