As customer needs diversify—and the complexity of their solutions increases—identifying the right partners and the right solutions can be the difference between product success or failure. Recognizing this need, Celanese, a global technology and specialty materials company, is simplifying its brand architecture to capture in a single brand the full suite of Celanese technology, resources, products and solutions. This change moves Celanese toward achieving its vision of becoming the first-choice chemistry solution source for customers.
There are several changes Celanese is making to support this vision and to communicate its value proposition to customers. Beginning today, Celanese is launching a unified brand that represents the company’s multiple businesses and capabilities. Historically, Celanese was represented by separate businesses, including: Acetate Products, Acetyl Intermediates, Advanced Fuel Technologies, Clarifoil, Emulsion Polymers, EVA Performance Polymers, Nutrinova, and Ticona Engineering Polymers. Each of these names will fade and be replaced by Celanese.
Some of the products, solutions and technologies include:
- cellulose derivatives such as Clarifoil® and CelFX® matrix technology;
- emulsion polymers including EcoVAE®, TruModa® and Vinamul®;
- engineered materials such as Hostaform® / Celcon® POM, GUR® UHMW-PE and Celstran® LFRT;
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) polymer products including Ateva® and VitalDose®;
- food ingredients including Sunett® and the Qorus® sweetener system; and
- intermediate chemistry products and technologies such as AOPlus®, VAntagePlus® and TCX® Technology.
To view elements of the new Celanese brand, including the new Celanese logo, company video and brochure, visit Celanese’s The Chemistry Inside Innovation page.