The surgical mask synopsis/solicitation has been posted on DIBBS and on beta.sam.gov under solicitation #SPE1C1-20-R-0102. The technical requirements, evaluation criteria and instructions to submit a bid are all included within the solicitation.
In order to be considered for award, the offeror is required to have a CAGE code and DUNS number and have an active registration in SAM (click here).
Steps to get to the surgical mask solicitation (DIBBS link)
1. Go to the DLA website here.
2. Click on the “Request for Proposals (RFP) / Invitation for Bid (IFB)”
3. Type “#SPE1C1-20-R-0102” in the Search Value box. Make sure the dropdown says “Solicitation”. Both sections are highlighted below.
Steps to get to the surgical mask solicitation (Sam Beta Gov Link)
- Type “SPE1C1-20-R-0102” in the All Awards Data search box (highlighted), it works. If you include the “#” on the front of the number, it doesn’t work.
Links for Isolation Gowns Solicitations
- Form SPE1C1-20-R-0102 (surgical mask, please allow 10 seconds to download)
- Form SPE1C1-20-R-0103 (isolation gown, please allow 10 seconds to download)
The solicitation closes on Thursday May 28, 2020 at 10 PM EST.
Please let me know if you need additional information and stay safe!