Flexitank Australia, owned by FloatPac, announces the immediate release of a new range of inflatable, self-erecting medical tests and shelters. IsoTent is designed for rescue and medical services when sheltered premises are required for treating the injured and sick. IsoTent is a versatile and rapidly deployable inflatable tent and shelter system.
With the ever-growing worldwide pandemic crisis surrounding Covid-19 and the subsequent hospital space shortages occurring, FloatPac has been finalizing its new range of inflatable medical tents and shelters, now available.
Feature of the inflatable medical tent IsoTent:
- Self-erecting and easy to inflate
- Manufactured from extremely strong 650gsm PVC to be waterproof
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Can be tethered with ground stakes for soft ground or ballast bags/concrete blocks for hard standing
- Variety of sizes available
- Range of accessories available, including clear PVC windows, mosquito netting, multiple entrances and exits
- Welds internally capped wherever possible for maximum inflation time
- Fans or blowers included
- Designed and made in Australia with worldwide shipping available
The first prototypes of IsoTent have been released quickly into the market to accommodate requests with respect to the Coronavirus Covid19 pandemic, and the growing crisis unfolding locally and internationally. FloatPac, the owner of Flexitank Australia, is continuing to seek development partnerships with the Australian Government, University Research Departments and relevant private sector companies seeking to become stakeholders in this ongoing project and its developments. For information, contact Flexitank at www.floatpac.com.