Your IFAI membership connects you with a varied marketplace of services. Talk to our partners to learn more about our business service discounts and see the savings potential.
The Textile Industry Retirement Plan has been created exclusively for IFAI members. The plan acts as one large 401(k) plan and is treated as such from a government reporting perspective. When your company joins the plan your employees have access to a suite of competitive investment options. Most of the administrative duties fall to the plan saving your business valuable time and resources. Avoid administrative burdens and expenses that may be associated with a standalone plan.
Energy Consulting Services
APPI Energy provides data-driven procurement solutions that reduce and manage electricity and natural gas supply costs for IFAI members on an ongoing basis. Every day, APPI Energy identifies the wide range of energy supplier prices across the U.S., and utilizes that data to provide the lowest prices available among many vetted, competing suppliers. APPI Energy now offers a full array of efficiency measures to reduce and track your consumption. To take advantage of this membership benefit program, contact Carrie Shepard at APPI Energy at 800-520-6685.
Benefit from significant savings across a wide variety of products and services such as:
- office supplies, furniture and technology equipment
- payroll processing, workers compensation and other HR services
- telecom including mobile, broadband, ManagedIP, tele-conferencing and web-conferencing
- fleet fuel and other energy savings programs for home and office
- shipping and freight
- printing, copying and promotional services such as logo wear and corporate gifts
- industrial and commercial supplies such as paint, flooring, uniforms and cleaning products
- waste management, recycling
- truck and equipment rentals
Receive exclusive discounts with this free member benefit managed by PartnerShip®
- Discounted small package shipping with select services from FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, and FedEx Home Delivery®
- Savings on standard and guaranteed LTL freight shipments with UPS Freight, YRC Freight and others.
- Competitive rates on full and partial truckload shipments using quality national and specialized carriers.
ISO Certification Program
IFAI has partnered with Standards Stores to help you achieve ISO certification with a discount on products and a commitment to support. Certification to ISO standards (like ISO 9001) can set you apart from your competition and improve your processes. The Standards Stores provide documentation templates and training to assist organizations in achieving and maintaining ISO certification. They simplify, streamline, and improve the implementation process while meeting all of the requirements of standards like these:
9000Store.com – ISO 9001 Quality Management System
14000Store.com – ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
45001Store.com – ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety
Integrated Management System – Combinations of Standards
The Marine Fabricators Business Insurance Program
This business insurance program is tailored to MFA members and your unique risks and exposures. Insurance options are offered through IFAIs insurance broker, Marsh & McLennan Agency.
- Inland Marine
- General Liability
- Auto Liability
- Workers Compensation/Employers Liability
- Cyber Liability
- EPLI Employment Practices Liability Insurance